Skip to main content

Fall Fest






Over 325 students from 30 schools came to Brookings High School on Monday, Oct. 25 to compete in the Brookings Fall Fest Interp Invitational.  

Results from Brookings Interpers are: 

Drama: 
Grace Davis  I+
Naomi Martinez II+

Duo: 
Ava Hilmoe and Kelsey Kuebler  I+
Sophia Poppen and Amelia Casper I+
Jasmine Anawski and Grace Davis I

Non-O:
Tessa Horn II
Nancy Yang II+
Ava Hiilmoe I

Poetry: 
Harriet Boltjes  II

Storytelling: 
Tyler Livermont  I+
Olivia Anderson  I+
Karianne Kessler  I
Kaitlyn Doom  I
Sophia Poppen  I
Margaret Dailey  I
Maya Plummer  I
Lillian Christian  II+
Amelia Casper  II

Reader's Theater
Mikenna HArding, AbigailMohs, Ellyanna Stahl  I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yankton Lewis & Clark

The bobcats traveled to Yankton on January 28 and 29th to compete in the Lewis and Clark Invitational.   Interp:  Grace Davis - 3rd Drama Livermont/Doom -4th Duo Olivia Anderson - 1st Humor, 2nd POI Lillie Foster - 3rd Humor Nic Schran - 3rd POI Speech: Nancy Yang - 3rd Novice Oratory Congress:  Aditya Tummala - 1st Friday Emily Hua - 2nd Friday Albert Shore - 3rd Friday Sampada Nepal - 5th Friday Nancy Yang - 2nd Saturday Debate: Shore/Shore - 2nd Varsity Public Forum Hua/Nepal - 3rd Varsity Public Forum 

Bobcats Capture 3rd Place at Golden Eagle Cup

Students traveled to the great white north on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 5 and 6.   Results are:  Olivia Anderson - 1st Humor, 1st Storytelling Gavin Dubray - 4th Humor Tyler Livermont - 6th Storytelling Ellyana Stahl & Mikenna Harding & Abigail Mohs -- 2nd Readers Theater congress-superior speakers (1st place in their houses)        Emily Hua, Chase Struck, JJ Love congress-excellent speaker (2nd place in house)           Mackenzie Steinhauer novice LD-Xander Hof-1st varsity LD-Trisha Sharan-3rd JV PF-Tyler Livermont & Ren Retterath-4th        VPF-Sampada Nepal & Emily Hua-2nd Sweepstakes-BHS-3rd